Guesthouse Aurora is located only minutes from the heart of Reykjavik. You can try some delicious Icelandic cuisine, such as smoked lamb, lobster soup, and Icelandic pancakes, to name a few. You may want to walk the streets of Reyjkavík, enjoy local art galleries, museums, and bookstores, and stop at a cafe or restaurant to eat before you continue shopping for some iconic Icelandic brands. Since you are minutes from the city center, you can enjoy the vibrant cultural nightlife of Reykjavík, including live music, comedy, and theatre.
Walking distance from Guesthouse Aurora to:
- Airport Transfer Pick up&Drop off at Hallgrímskirkja, bus stop 8: 3 min.
- Famous Hallgrímskirkja church: 3 min.
- City center/main shopping street: 5min.
- Tourist information: 7min.
- ATM (Automat): 3 min.
- Rvk sundhöll swimming pool: 5-7 min.
- Low price grocery store (Bonus): 10 min.
- BSÍ, main bus station: 10 min.